It’s no secret that I love my camera and I love taking pictures of nature. Flowers, animals, and butterflies are at the top of my list. It’s no wonder that I’m putting in a butterfly garden… hopefully more to photograph! Hehe
So for today’s Friday Five, I’m going to showcase my favorite butterfly pictures. Quick and easy and right now, that’s the kind of thing I need.
1. This was my first good butterfly picture that I took. I think it’s from 2002-ish. I was quite impressed with myself.
2. This was taken a couple years ago at the Butterfly Conservatory in Ontario Canada. Michael was on a business trip and he was gone for Mother’s Day. So we spent the day in Canada and enjoying one of my favorite places.
3. Monarchs are my favorite butterfly and I was lucky that this one was relaxing and stayed there for a very long time and just let me photograph it. I have this printed on a canvas and it hangs on my cubicle wall at work. I took this also at the Butterfly Conservatory.
4. A couple years ago I went to Colonial Williamsburg, VA with my friend Eloise. As we were walking around one of the gardens, the butterflies were swarming all over the place. I could have stayed there all day taking their pictures.
5. The colors in this butterfly are so pretty! Combine that with the color of the flowers in the background and it’s also a favorite picture too.
So that’s my 5 favorite butterfly pictures. The last few weeks have been busy and it’s nice to have a simple post every now and then. Enjoy your weekend everyone!