Michael and I have spent the last 21 years together and I always find it funny how young we looked “back then” vs. how we look today. I thought it would be neat to show us Throughout the Years.
- The above picture was taken in 2017 during a 4 day camping trip that we took to the Adirondack Mountains. It was the first time since our honeymoon that we had gone on any sort of trip by ourselves. We enjoyed it so much! We did everything from climb Mount Jo, to visiting The Wild Center where we got to meet the cutest otter and learn about wildlife to finding out that we both cannot paddle a canoe together to save our lives. lol
2. Our 1st trip together was in 2003 to The Thousand Islands to celebrate me graduating college. We were there for 4 days and it was amazing. We saw Bolt Castle, went on a sunset boat ride, ate amazing food and enjoyed every last minute together. (I was only 23 years old and Michael was 28)
This picture was also from the same trip. We had crossed over into Canada so we could visit the International Hockey Museum and some other places while we were so close by. I don’t remember what we were on top of for this picture but it was super tall and looked out over miles and miles of trees.
3. During “normal times” we go on monthly date nights and it varies from what we do. Sometimes it’s just dinner and a movie and other times it’s hockey games and going for long walks in Buffalo. We will at times go away for a weekend at a hotel. We have even stayed at a castle; which was amazing!
This was taken at a Buffalo Sabres game and I believe the last time we were able to attend one. They are always so much fun! Hockey is both of our favorite sport.
4. We took this picture to show off the matching hats that we bought at Walt Disney World. Just in case someone doesn’t get the reference, it’s from Star Wars and between Han Solo and Princess Leia and it fits us perfectly! Even to this day, if we’re going out somewhere and one of us puts their hat on, it’s the unspoken rule that the other person wears theirs.
5. We also like to go on adventures together too. This was from when we went Ziplining in Watkins Glen State Park a few years ago. We have plans do this again in Niagara Falls.
6. And I will leave you with a picture from our honeymoon. We had a tour of New England and this was near the end when we stopped in Mystic, Connecticut to visit some of Michael’s family. I had never been there before, so of course we HAD to eat at Mystic Pizza! (Yes, it’s the real one where they filmed the movie!)